Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fun with Cornelius and friends...

My great friend Benjamina came over the other day and presented me with a gift…a 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor, he also brought one for himself. How refreshing and delightful. Benjamina is such a clever little monkey. Little did Benjamina know, but it being a Thursday, I had already popped down to my local alcohol market and purchased two 40-ounce bottles of beers to celebrate “Thirsty Thursdays”. So in total, we had four 40’s in one apartment…we drank them all….needless to say, momma passed the fuck out.

2 Homosexual men in their early 20’s + 160 ounces of malt liquor + camera built into my laptop = Hilarity…



Me being gay and all, I have a box full of hats and scarves. We ladies decided to have a Ladies Millinery Fashion Show…. sponsored by Old English Brand Malt Liquor of course.





After “Hat Fun Time” we decided we should give ourselves Scotch Tape Face Lifts!!! What fun!! Ben, being half Asiatic and all, didn’t see much of a difference in his elective surgery, I on the other hand felt like the Queen of Siam. “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…”


Then I pretended to be a rich English Lord, substituting a cap off of the malt liquor bottle for my monocle. I called myself Lord Drinky Drunk, Earl of Foggy Bottom.


Then Benjamin and I decided to tell each other secrets about all the Senators, Congressmen, and foreign Royalty that we have “Entertained in our boudoir”.



All in all, it was a great evening…two friends acting like the slow coaches that they are, drank 160 ounces of malt liquor, and promptly passed the fudge out.

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous christ-y said...

LOVING the king of siam and the first hat pic! hahaha
p.s. your face looks really thin!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we didn't get one touch of the gay face!!!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Cornelius said...

Oh I am all about having the GayFace, in fact, i went to college on a GayFace appreciation scholarship.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Proud Fag said...

i'm gon' git me some Scotch Tape 'n' u 'n' me can party like a pair o' newly separated Siamesa twins! you can take your chopstick and pork my dumpling!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need lessons in looking like an Englishman.

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really need to get your arse to London asap! between myself and a few select friends (of minor royality) we will whip you into the proper englishman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home