Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am a whore, an international one, but still a whore...

- Not a long post, just wanted to alert people, that i am no longer dating Americans of any kind. From now on, my penis will only grace the buttocks of people born overseas.

- Here are some funny pics....

Pride


Miss Christy and Tranny-bush


Soooo proud of myself, all gone in 3 hours


This is what my parents brought me back from their "Wild and Crazy" cruise...did someone say duty free shop??


Look at the center of this pic...fucking Mormons are back, with their books and their shirts...I'm gonna fuck me a Mormon one day...and then steal his little book and shirt...who's gonna be smiling then?

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

I fucked a non-practicing one once...does that count? :)

Also - were you at JRs last night?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

I only saw you as you were walking in and wasn't entirely sure it was you. But now that I know it was, I'll say hi next time. Or stare at you from the other side of the room. :)

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your updates. I read them a lot, as well as a lot of my friends. Nothing happened worthwhile in July and August?

-An avid reader of Cornelius' Fucking Wonderful Blog of Wondermentalitations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home