Sunday, May 21, 2006

METRO WEEKLY WATCH!!!! : DAS REMIXE!!

- Yeah so I suck at life and haven't done METRO WEEKLY WATCH!!!! for two weeks, that's because I was too busy having sex with Jesus and studying for finals. But as anact of supplication, I have an extra special MWW for all you lil sluts and aspiring sluts out there. These pics are from "Some Gay Soldier Reunion", "Some Gay and Lezzie Super Hero Award Ceremony", and "The Shirtless Construction worker / Softball Coach Dance-off Sock Hop EXTREME!!!"


- Guy on Left: I hope my wife doesn't see this.
Guy on Right: MUSTACHE RIDES!!!! $5!!!! SIT AND SPIN!!! I WANNA EAT MY WAY TO YOUR HEART!!!
















- Mom from "Six Feet Under" + Glamor Shots at the mall + Jazzy duvet cover jacket = This lady


















- "Earmuffdivers"












- (Contents of cup on left) Wishful Thinking Martini.
(Contents of cup on right) Crack rocks...and hair dye.


















- "So I was like, Sally, I'ma gonna get me a gun, not just any gun, but the fiercest gun anyone has ever seen, then, then Sally, I'ma gonna shoot that mutha fucka and let out a load of anger so big, so big, bitches gonna need a swiffer to clean up all the mess, that's what i'ma gonna do Sally. Boom, all over his face".
















- "Where's Waldo??? He's giving handjobs and wearing crappy shirts".
















- (Left to right, clockwise, starting at 12) Sally, Chompers, Midget Nichole Ritchie, Touch of Downs













- John always wondered what it would be like to make sweet love to Bernie, the sub-contractor on his kitchen renovation. He soon found out it was sweet...sweet like Bernie's mustache.


















- ET: PHONE HOME!!!!
Rachael Ray: EVOO!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous miss christy said...

LMFAO

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am crying, LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home