Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Burfday to me!

- Yes chil'rens, It's my birthday. Another year older, and I have grown another inch, puberty be damned, I thought this shit was supposed to end when I was like 18 or something. But to recap this past weeks festivities...Went to Jr's to meet some friends, accidently took my remote control for the tele out instead of my cell phone, Had fun putting people on "mute" and turning them "on" and "off". I have the maturity of a 3 year old. Lost aforementioned remote, now I am doomed to watch TBS as it is the staion my tv is stuck on . Had my party here on Sat night. Gay, straight, bi, black, white, republican, democrat, all showed up for some serious drinking. Ended up drinking a whole bottle of Goldenschlager with Miss Christy and friends.

But today is a new day, I plan on spending it drinking this...



and eating some of these...



and hopefully not passing out in my Forensic evidence class.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you remembered more of yours than I do mine!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Evidently someone had so much fun on their birthday, they fell the f*ck out. Will we be hearing from you, like, ever?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home