Monday, March 13, 2006

More cellophane noodle Mr. Larry???

- First if anyone gets that quote, I loves ya

- Secondly, it is so damn sexy outside today I just can't contain myself. With temps in the high 70's comes polo shirts, flip-flops and sunglasses. Apparently these three things, worn by me, turns me into a movie star from Asia...This morning, on the metro, I was just chillaxin', listening to my ipod, and reading a book about London. My home stop, Foggy Bottom, is usually packed with tourists because of its close proximity to the Watergate, Kennedy Center, State Dept. ect. So I normally try to get on a "mostly locals" metro car so I don't have to put up with fanny pack wearing retards from Tulsa or wherever. Anyway, while on my "mostly locals" car, I see a group of 3 Asian schoolgirl tourists with their whisper mode in full gear. They were staring at moi. Was my fly down, Did I have a booger, nope. This staring and whispering game went on until I transferred at Metro Center. The little Go-Go's followed me. While on the platform waiting to board the redline towards Glenmont, one of the girls came up to me and in broken English asked, "Can we take your picture?" Umm, What? She repeated, "Can we take your picture?" I had no idea what to do, the ironic part is these 3 were dead serious, I thought it was a joke or dare at first but as soon as I acquiesced, two of them, wrapped their arms around my waist and the third snapped away. Then they rotated, this went on until my train arrived. By this time a little crowd was gathering with people wondering who the fuck I was, so luckily the train came when it did. I told them "Arigato" which they totally loved (thank-you Battle Royale) and hopped on the metro and tried to look normal. Trying to play down this little paparazzi moment a lady came up to me and asked me who I was. I told her my name and she tried to play it off like she knew who I was. Ummm, I was 14 shades of crimson the whole way out to CP. WTF people, I am totally moving to Asia and exclusively riding public transportation.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

They obviously read your blog. Duh.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Chrisafer said...

You sure they weren't trying to lift your wallet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home