Thursday, March 02, 2006

Let it begin...

- So the theme has been chosen, Evites have been sent, and the decorations have been ordered (while I was drunk, $80 on balloons? WTF). So my one last task is to find a suitable piece of art to have the nice West African lady at the bakery to silkscreen onto my cake. The theme for this year's fete is 24 Karat GOLD!!! Think Gold Lame, Mardi Gras beads, bowls of cheap goldfish, Dynasty and leggings. So far I am aiming for this...



So now I need you, my crackheaded readers, to decide on what cake silkscreen design I should get, the nominees follow...


- I LOVE GOOOLD!!!


- Thank you for being a friend...


- The Solid Gold Dancers, A nod to the great 80's


- This is if I want to pretend I have class, but the 20 yards of stretch gold fabric I ordered has fucked that idea


- HUZZAH ORAL HYGIENE!


- Do you remember the band DEE-LITE?


- Of course having my future wife on my cake is tempting...


- UMM...Tiddy balls anyone?


The most popular design from this vote will appear on my cake, or maybe it won't. It's my fucking birthday bitches. See everyone on the 1st!!

8 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was for your wedding cake for when you and Mr. Big get hitched.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous miss christy said...

My vote is for the grill or the solid gold dancers. the golden girls is a close second. oh, and i will be wearing the outfit in the last picture. as a matter of fact, i am now going to google search for gold liquid latex.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Eww only 24K for a wedding cake?? anonymous please, I believe wedding calls for platinum and diamonds!!

Does this mean I have to wear gold? I only have the one pair of gold lamme booty shorts...hmmm maybe I should send those to the dry cleaners

I vote for Golden Girls, classic, fantastic, they're golden.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger The Boy said...

I would go with the Solid
Gold Dancers.

But that's just cause when I'm all sloppy at cobalt on the dance floor shaking it to a bad Dancing Queen remix that's how I like to think of myself.....

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Cornelius said...

Miss Christy in latex paint...Just like high school, btw, does anyone know where one could find gold roller skates? So far Ebay has turned up nothing...

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Is your birthday on the first of April?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Cornelius said...

April 3rd

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Well well. Carrie's birthday is the 1st. This is just further evidence that people born in April are flawless.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home