Friday, March 31, 2006

"Cuss Out Tourist Month"


The pic above may be of a cartoonish sort, but bitches do exist. So I am declaring APRIL as "CUSS OUT A TOURIST" month. I may have started early as evident from my previous post, but I used the words "Bitch", "Cunt", and " Wichita" 3 times today!!!! So If you are a native Washintonian, then cuss out the nearest fanny pack, "FBI" shirt wearing, "Me heart cherry blossom", standing on the left side of the metro escalator bitch you see...And tell them that the closest metro station to the White House is Navy Yard, on the green line.

Post all your tourist cuss-outs in my comment sections!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Scott said...

you need to check out my post on March 14 titled Spring in DC. Not only do I cuss them, I pass out copies of my rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home