Friday, January 13, 2006

Save a horse...


- Well I guess you know the rest. If you read my previous post, you know how miffed I was after my last date. Well thanks to my muse Miss Christy, I have been inspired to go on another date (not with the douchebag from last night). So I call up this authentic Texan that I knew and that had asked me out for a date a while ago. Now a little backstory on Texas, the state, not my date. My uncle lived there for a while during University and was killed in 1995 by a drunk driver. Bush is from there, do I really need to say more? But on the upside, it is the birthplace of big hair and texas hold-em, and this really sexy man that I will be seeing this evening. All I really know about Texas is that it's what I fly over when I am heading to Cancun. Pray for me children, with all your little souls. If tonight goes into the crapper, I an chopping my wang off and moving to a nunnery.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous lucie gucie said...

say it isn't so! oh, shalamar, we hardly knew ye!!

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you git bored, i wanna offer you my warm uncut wiener. k? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home