Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Year, New Me, New Apartment Gayness

- So in honor of cleansing all my dirty sinfull acts of the past year, I did like most gay WASPS did, REDECORATED BITCHES!!!!!. I love my apartment, not too big, not too small, within walking distance Ralph Lauren and 7 liquor stores, It suits me just fine. So I channeled the hot and sexy Nate Berkus, repainted, got some new furniture, and because I am a fag, NEW VOTIVE CANDLE HOLDERS!!!! So below are some before (crazy blue color) and after (soothing beige) pics of my little pied a terre here in our Nation's Crapatal. My next project is mounting (no pun intended) an Elkhorn Fern to the wall over my tiny, sin-filled bed. I watch way too much Martha Stewart...

What used to give me a headache everytime I woke up...







My new Ashram Yoga Sanctuary...







- not bad for someone that manages to mix 300 count sheets with end tables found on the street!

Cornelius Stewart

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that fern is going to get treated to an abundance of "sin"shine! Love the pad, baby. Groovy, just groovy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home