Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Few things my chil'ren


- Watching American Idol, umm Jesus fucking christ, this show has gotten sad...these poor delusional kids. Actually the one from tonight's episode named "Flawless" (the one with the matching couture) reminds me of the son of the lady that cleans my parents house...I always had a lil white trash crush on him, wearing short shorts while he mows the lawn, dripping icecubes on my pre-pubescent nipples as he scrubs windows with the last glimmer of methadone in his eyes...

- I HAVE NO MIXERS!!!! Normally I don't have any booze, but this past weekend when I woke up all drunk and dehydrated, I chugged my bottle of tonic water. Now I am currently drinking Stoli and iced herbal tea.

- JESUS + Disco = MIss Christy. I saw this online and it reminded me of one person, My bff Christy...so click on the link (it's safe for work) and see what sent me into spasms tonight for like 2 hours...

LINK: http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0512/jesus.mov

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Oh and he smell like paradise girl. It doesn't get better than that. I'd rip those pjs right off him...and then burn them...and maybe smack him around a little...then have a cocktail.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous miss christy said...

hotttttness!!!!!! haha i almost typed hottttmess but i guess its the same thing essentially. anyway, fab! thanks for thinking of me! what are you doing tomorrow? if i don't have to go to jail i'll be stranded in DC with nowt to do. let's hang! and by hang i mean shop of course.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of white trash, "AI" certainly showcases its fair share of it....the best of red state Amurrrrka.

Did you grow up closer to the Potomac or Chesapeake? What's there to do in St. Mary's city?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home