Monday, January 09, 2006

CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD THE TRANNY TRAIN!!!


- Next stop, FIERCENESS!!!! So all y'all know that I luhrve me some trannies. Not in a sexual way, but they embody the holy trinity of sass, class, and five 'o clock shadows that makes me giggle like a little girl. Because of my educational interests, I have had the opportunity to become friends with a handful of pre and post op transexual and a few transgender people. These people have definitely enriched my life in countless ways and make me all warm in my heart ect ect. The thing is, I have never really run into a trans person (that is openly not passing) outside of class or clubs. Well today my children, while on the metro, I (along with the rest of the 8am commuters towards Capital Hill) got treated to a ONE, TWO, SNAP! Performance by the sassiest "lady" in existence (think of her as a cross between Star Jones and the crackhead character on "The Chapelle Show, with a Hello Kitty mini bookbag). I am pretty sure she was coming down from an all night meth binge in Virginia or something of similar craziness. Girl...Worked...It...Out. I think I was the only one on the train that didn't attempt to call 911. I took out my earbuds and encouraged her by laughing hysterically, one other (crazy/high/fierce tranny herself?) woman at the other end of the car chanted WALK WALK WALK. Not only did she treat us to a runway stalk, not walk, that could put the bitches on America's Next Top Model to shame, but she sang as well (gotta start practicing for "Tranny Idol" methinks). This little show went on for 3 stops, on a packed train, standing room only, until we reached L'Enfant Plaza and bitch took off. She ran right up the escalator and out of my heart. Trannies on the Metro...Ahhh I am gonna miss DC.



- BTW, one of my readers asked me what the group FANNYPACK that I mentioned in my other post sounded like. My response is imagine a troupe of sassy, pregnant, slutty, short skirt, no bras, babies dressed in Louis Vuitton in strollers on the sideline, Schlitz malt liquor guzzling cheerleaders at practice, they would make up routines to FANNYPACK songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home