Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gary Busey is NUTSO CALYPSO

- So I am chillin in my apartment, throwing lit matchbooks out my window into rush hour traffic and my friend Marcello calls me. He tells me about this show called "Celebrity Fit Club" on VH1. He tells me that Gary Busy is getting ready to go crazy on some drill sergeant that called him a fatty turd or something. I turn it on and well lemme just say, Mr. Busey is one crazy ass mother fucker. When I have kids and I find pot in their rooms, I am going to sit them down and make them watch the former crackhead Mr. Busey in all his glory. It will scare them out of the crackhouse and into the clubhouse. Not only does he have a new anacronym for each of his weigh in sessions (T.E.A.M. - Together Everyone Achieves More), but they have a picture of him shirtless that makes me swallow a lil bit of vomit everytime I see it. Hes like a caucazoid Buddha with an oversized set of chompers. Well this is a warning, DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW, you will become addicted. It will start off with a little Tocarra smoking, then a little bump of Jackay, pretty soon you are mainlining Wendy the Snapple Lady and ignoring all stat homework you have to do. Its just a warning, but a realistic one.

- Well I am off to my first gay house party in about 6 months tonight with some friends, god help me not cuss fags out tonight, I want to be popular...and get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home