Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not a good past 8 hours bitches...

- I had a massive panic attack last night and didn't get any sleep, which sucks because I have to stay up late tonight to edit my thesis. In case you don't know what a panic attack is, it's the worst thing ever in the world. You are filled with dread and the dread seems real, even if you are scared of like songbirds flying into your window with box cutters, IT SEEMS REAL. My dread focused on some social issues I am dealing with, nothing major, but apparently major enough to fuck my REM cycle up. They started about two years ago when I moved to DC. I hate them with a passion.

- Not only did I suffer from a panic attack, but our apartment was also 4000 degrees last night. One can only take off soo much clothing before you are naked, and if you are still hot, that's when you know something is fucked up. Internal temp. also goes up when you are experiencing a panic attack.

- I am a loyal reader of Page six. But this morning I wanted to vomit all over my silk komono and King Charles spaniel, Elizabeth Taylor, who was in my lap, after realizing the ultimate let-down had been brought to fruition...My gay arch enemy was mentioned in Page Six... http://www.nypost.com/gossip/43842.htm
Not only was he mentioned, he was mentioned as an object of sexual wanton lust for Barney Frank. Mikey and I used to be thick as theives. When I first moved here we used to fill our evenings with fast VIP rooms and faster 18 year old boys. We had a falling out over a guy (of course) and he's done stole my thunder bitches. I mean we are still cordial, but you know when you are still friendly with a person, but you realize you'll never be as close as you once were? Yeah, that's how it is...

- Not a good start to this Tuesday my chil'rens, and to top it off, I am stressing hardcore about the publication of my thesis on the fetishization of the black male form. If all goes right, I could be a nationally respected researcher on human sexuality that has had a work published, if it goes bad, I could be viewed as a cock obsessed college junior that had the audacity to think he could be published...At least I have my cool LGBT class today, and I aced a final yesterday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home