Thursday, March 31, 2005

Where's you taking my long eared kitty cat??

Every Thursday the first thing I do in the morning after kicking my trick out and applying an expensive moisturizer to my ENTIRE boy, I read ANIMAL WATCH in the Washington Post. It's basically like COPS but with coo inducing fluffy animals instead of toothless redneck and exploding meth labs. Usually the stories are about old people found dead in their apartments half eaten by their cats or dogs. Ironically these pets are not destroyed, they are taken to the nearest shelter where they are adopted by unsuspecting familes. Well this story takes the stupid cake...

Actual story from ANIMAL WATCH printed March 28.

Rabbit: Inferior Mice Catcher SARATOGA AVE. NE, 1400 block, March 21. A woman asked animal control to remove her pet rabbit from her apartment. She said she had obtained the rabbit to chase mice away but was disappointed that it appeared to just play with them. She said there seemed to be more mice since the rabbit arrived. The rabbit was taken to the D.C. shelter and was expected to be transferred to an animal rescue group.

I bet this crazy slice worthy bitch thinks her mousing rabbit lays Cadbury eggs too...BAWK! BAWK!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious! I'm totally laughing out loud at work right now. I will now promise to use the phrase "slice worthy" at least 5 times a day because it is fabulous!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home