Thursday, March 31, 2005

Strangers are just friends you haven't got drunk and peed on a jag with...


This is a pic of one of my best friends Emily Dale that I made for her birthday last year. Sadly she moved back home to Minnesota (BOO WHORE). She liked to cut slice people with me and had a strange habit of popping her Tit-Tays out at a bar for free drinks. Anyway she sent me a mix cd of crazy russian music for my b-day. I am currently grinding my baby making junk against my window facing K Street to a song called "Mir, O Kotorom Ya". I miss her, her crippling alcoholism and thrifty practice of making out with bouncers to get my gay ass into clubs. Claridge House Hoes 4-evah.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Artelis said...

Sweet, Photoshop filters A-GO! And you're right, that anonymous idiot needs to die.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home